Replicate WebOS (Palm Pre) on your Android
User experience with WebOS is a far friendlier
- Access dock/launcher while any app is full screen:
- Wave Launcher - Does a decent job of replicating WebOS's action
- WebOS "App Card" Task management
- Itching Thumb - Kludgy.
- Calendar with option to Compress/Squeeze free time
- Calendar Pad Sort of does this but not cleanly. See Settings-> Day View-> Hour Splitter. Will emphasize events by time, not automatically by when there are events.
- Combined IM and Text messaging - Nothing
- this guide shows you how to have your Google Talk client integrate with other things such as AIM, ICQ, Facebook chat without additional software. However, no SMS/MMS.
- Replicate gesture area under screen for Android phones without hard buttons - Nothing