RANCID for Infinera Coriant Groove
Hacked in support for Coriant G30 groove for RANCID. If you're instead running Oxidized instead of RANCID, it supports this natively.
This has come up on the rancid-discuss list a few times:
- Coriant Groove platform support (2018)
- Support for Coriant Groove - has been discussed on-list before (2023) - me asking for others' code. Didn't hear back, hence my hacks below.
Place files in appropriate locations:
- coriant.pm - Based on wavesvros.pm - goes in lib with ios.pm and whatnot
- corlogin - Based on hlogin - goes in bin with clogin, rancid-run, so on
Modifications to rancid.types.conf
coriant;script;rancid -t coriant coriant;login;corlogin coriant;module;coriant coriant;inloop;coriant::inloop coriant;command;coriant::GenericCmd;set -f cli-config cli-columns 4000 # 'show shelf' has a varying temp in it, omit for now #coriant;command;coriant::GenericCmd;show shelf coriant;command;coriant::GenericCmd;show inventory coriant;command;coriant::GenericCmd;show softwareload coriant;command;coriant::GenericCmd;show alarm coriant;command;coriant::WriteTerm;show config | display commands
- Displaying the entire config this way takes a long time if pmstats are enabled (which they should be!). Could consider splitting up show config to a ton of different commands to avoid this.